- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Hawaii
- Federal Judiciary
- PACER Service Center
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Hawaii State Court
- Judicial Misconduct or Disability Info
- Judicial Seminar Disclosure
- Written Opinions
Links » Written Opinions
The Written Opinions Report allows users to search for written opinions. Written opinions are judgments, opinions, and selected orders.
This report is free to PACER users. Users can search by case number, last name, first name, middle name, office, nature of suit, case type, cause of action, and case flags for a specific date range. The report can be formatted to return either full docket text or summary text and may be sorted based on case number or filed date. Please click on Written Opinions to access login into PACER and access this report.